Eternity

Eternity

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
Hi, we are the Tilley's. Landon and I got married December 27 2007. Right after we were married we moved to Provo Utah so Landon could start a job as a flight instructor. I currently work at Utah Valley University as an admissions advisor. We are also expecting a baby, wow what a surprise that was!!! Well that is us in a nutshell!

The Road Not Taken

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood and sorry I could not travel both
And looked down one as far as i could to where it bent in the undergrowth
Then took the other as just as fair
And having perhaps the better claim, because it was grassy and wanted wear
Though as for that the passing there had worn them realy about the same.
And both that morning equally lay in leaves no step had trodden black
Oh I kept the first for another day
Yet knowing how way leads on to way, and doubted if I should ever come back
I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages, and ages hence
Two roads diverged in a wood and I, I took the one less traveld by, and that has made all the difference

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

the new me

So over the past couple of years I have learned quite a bit about myself. 1. I am really really pig headed. 2. I really need to learn to accept when I am wrong. 3. If anyone messes with my friends or family you better watch out I have a bad temper. 4. marriage is hard and you cant always blame your husband when something doesnt go right (love you babe)!!! and lastly, 5. I believe in the church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints, the church is true but not all of its members are.People may teach you something wrong or treat you bad, but that is the person themselves that is wrong not the church. Because I have learned all of these things about myself I can change what I dont like. I am trying to be a better person to myself, my husband, my family and my friends. I dont want to be the girl no one wants to talk to because of the way i go about things or how I talk to people. Anyway it took me a while to grow up, but I think I am finally starting to get where I want to be in life. I have made ammends with people I have wronged and treated badly, and I feel good about it, it feels so good to acknowledge when you are wrong and make it right. Life is to short, and you never know when you will get the chance to appologise----

2 comments:

Lara said...

amen sister. There really are so many people that interject their own opinions into things involving the church, and it's so unfortunate when they put people down. You really are awesome. I'm so glad we are friends. We need to play soon!!! I'll text ya soon, my summer is full of NOTHING from now on!

Lara said...

wow your background picture is SO beautiful! A wedding like that would be heavenly!